February is already gone and winter is slowly flowing away (No! Winter is not coming!). Time for me to write my first OKR output as a Mozilla Reps. As a reminder, here is the link to my online Sheet.
Result: 0.33 / 1
I’m almost satisfied with my results (almost because don’t forget OKR results have to be between 0.33 and 0.77 to be good), especially thinking it was a first month setting many things:
- Rust objective have a pretty high result, especially with my attendee at a Rust Meetup at Lille. I will help to develop these meetups and started to integrated a community of developpers at Lille that are willing to empower Rust.
- Mozillians one is interesting too since I’m helping Antonin Carette to be recognized in the community. I first though he was new but it’s been 3 years he is helping Mozilla projects, although he didn’t get vouched for his action. I must admit for now that my objective to recruit new Mozillians is more of a side effect and will be a result of a slow process.
- Community, is only a result of several internal talks and participation to Q&A (somewhat). I decided to respond to this Reps as Mobilizer discourse topic and get more involved in my community as a Mobilizer. I’m going to create a Weekly Report for my community after each Reps Call to make a link between Reps and Mozillians.
- WebVR results are pretty non-existants… I’ll go further on planning a Moz Campus – I hope to have time though!
I just lowered a bit my task expectations and I’m now going for 3 tasks instead of 5 for each keys. Considering I have 4 differents objectives, it’s a good choice. Although I’m thinking about just focusing on some objectives months to months. It’s still an idea and will be an experiment if I’m drowing into all theses differents objective.
Oh! I also started to use Qwant last week – it’s pretty cool with my Firefox Dev Edition!
See you next month =)